Wine for Dragons

Singapore Wine Blog... Wine Reviews and Tastings... Review of Wine bars and Wine accessories...

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Wine Carry : Louis Vuitton Wine Case

-
Credits : TheEdge Singapore 18 June 2007

Anyone interested in getting one of these? Really chic and expensive way of carrying your bottle of wine and two wine glasses together with a waiter's fren corkscrew. Make sure the wine is a worthy one to be carried in the case too. For example here, it is Chateau D'yquem. Perhaps I should one day walk into the LV shop here in Singapore and ask the pricing for this :) And pray hard I win the Lottery.

In the meantime, I will just have to do with my plastic carrier bag.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Gorry Tan Yang Yang said…

    but it will look so fake leh

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    why is your blog still this LV thingy?!?!?

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger DesDragon said…

    never drink for some time what..no occasion...

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would like to invite you to join an online conference of drink bloggers: Drink. Blog. Talk 2007. It will be held between September 22 and 29, 2007 and anybody who blogs about alcoholic drink is invited to take part. I have not been able to find a contact email on your site so, if you are interested, please contact me at japanesewhisky at gmail.com and I will send you out an invite. If you want to find out more about who I am, I blog at Nonjatta.blogspot.com about Japanese whisky. The idea for the conference came out of a discussion between myself, Kevin Erskine (of Scotchblog.com) and Jeffrey Morgenthaler (of JeffreyMorgenthaler.com) on a thread at Kevin's blog. I hope you will be able to take part.

     
  • At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really like the style of Louis Vuitton but its become more a status symbol to many...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home