Wine for Dragons

Singapore Wine Blog... Wine Reviews and Tastings... Review of Wine bars and Wine accessories...

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Wine Book : Quotable quotes for the wine lover

-
QQ got me this book on wine quotes as she knew I was a Wine Buff.
Some of my favs from the book include :

"Life is too short to drink bad wine" - Anon

"The juice of the grape is the liquid quintessence of concentrated sunbeams" - Thomas Love Peacock

"Wine is bottled poetry" - Robert Louis Stevenson

"Wine improves with age. The older I get, the better I like it." - Anon

"The wine-cup is the little silver well, where truth, if truth there be, doth dwell" - William Shakespeare

"A bottle of wine contains more philosophy than all the books in the world" - Louis Pasteur

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, i was wondering if you have any sweet wine recommendation from NTUC? Thanks

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger DesDragon said…

    Hi ! Thanks for the comment.
    I would recommend the Brown Brothers Special Late Harvest, Orange Muscat and Flora, very afforadble too at S$ 18-20

     

Post a Comment

<< Home