Wine for Dragons

Singapore Wine Blog... Wine Reviews and Tastings... Review of Wine bars and Wine accessories...

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Wine Array : One-quarter of my wine horde

-
-

Hey everybody, well since K.T. was so proud that she had to publish in her blog (olimomok.blogspot.com) the number of wines she had (which is only 5 or 6) and also her new fridge which has an added wire shelving to contain the wines. I took the effort to pull out some of the wines in my horde and displayed them. (Just to irritate the hell out of her and make her feel she needs to get more wine). Note that this is only about one-third or one-quarter of my wine horde. Have a bad habit of buying and buying especially during wine fairs where I can taste them, I get into a drinking frenzy and just buy…Maybe that's their strategy...

Well as you can see, I have a wide variety of wines ranging from Australian to French to New Zealand, I prefer the French and Australian for the reds and the New Zealand and dessert types ( see the dark golden caramel like ones?) for the whites. I am most proud of the two impressively standing Magnum bottles at the far back, those are about twice the volume as the standard 75 cl bottles. I am pretty sure for K.T. to catch up with my selection and collection of nice wines, she will have to try very much harder.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Gorry Tan Yang Yang said…

    We dun care, we REALLY dont care! Read my lips, we dont care! Subtitles: WE DONT CARE!

    Anyway where's my review on the wine opener? =)

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger DesDragon said…

    not yet lah..where is your pic of the wine opener?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home