Wine for Dragons

Singapore Wine Blog... Wine Reviews and Tastings... Review of Wine bars and Wine accessories...

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Wine Jigsaw Puzzle from Sopexa Singapore

-

What a novel idea from Sopexa Singapore! Instead of the regular write 50 words about your favourite ________ (fill in the blank with Alsace, Australian, Californian, Bordeaux, Burgundy, etc) wine, they got me to do up a Jigsaw Puzzle in order to join their contest. Contestants have to complete the Jigsaw puzzle and submit it with names of 3 wine growing regions in France. And the grand prize is…drum-roll a full expense paid trip to Paris and tour of the 1855 classified growth chateaus!? I wish?!

The actual prize is a wine voucher for a bottle of Bourgogne Pinot Noir Domaine Huguenot 2004 and Bourgogne Algote Domaine Demeocq 2001 from Le Benaton wine shop. Well, I will be happy to win anything, so wish me good luck as I find a post box somewhere.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You got competition! :)

    Okay lah. May you win handsomely and don't forget to uncork with me.

    Dan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home